Cutting Diet for Women in Bodybuilding
There is one single well-tried method that helps get the muscle hypertrophy - carefully thought out meal plan in conjunction with the training program.
What is more, there is no chance to gain the benefit from the workouts when paying insufficient attention to the developing your ideal diet plan.
Moreover, food distribution plays a big role in the cutting cycle, as there is no way to get rid of subcutaneous fat without the cutting diet. If you are a woman who is interested in getting the lean body, then keep reading.
Cutting diet basesYou have to know some basic rules that should become your "navigation" while planning your cutting diet.
- The duration of your cutting cycle should not overstep 6-8 weeks. This is recommended due to the hormonal imbalance and other health problems that might appear in case you go beyond the suggested norms.
- Water! Keep in mind that your daily water intake norm is minimum 2 liters. Due to the fact that during the cutting diet there is an excess of proteins in the body, it needs more water to function in the normal mode.
- The main regulation for an appropriate cutting meal plan is to often eat and small amounts of food. You have to refill the food sources about 5-6 or even 7 times per day.
- Calculate your caloric intake every single day. You have to determine your personal norms on the assumption of your physical activity, age and personal parameters. The average female norm is about 1500 kcal per day.
- You have to minimize the consumption of the carbohydrates, but not to completely exclude them from your nutrition. If your usual daily ratioт admits the carbs, try to reduce their rate gradually in order to avoid bad consequences such as the stress for your organism. However, forget about the fast carbs as they are the first that fill your body with the fat.
- The breakfast should cover quite a big amount of calories including the slow carbs.
- You can boil, simmer, bake and steam your dishes. It is not allowed to fry-up your foods.
- Flour products and the sweet-stuff are completely forbidden, as they are the fast carbs.
- You should follow up the fats' ratio in your diet, too. One of the best sources where you can obtain them from are vegetable oils.
- Do your best during the workout. This is a pretty significant part of the process of getting the lean muscles.
These are 10 golden rules that you have to memorize and apply for your cutting diet.
Meal plan for the cutting diet
Actually, there is no ideal menu for everyone. You can build in by yourself based on your tastes and preferences. The main thing is to periodically recalculate your caloric consumption norms as they will change due to the variation of the proteins, carbs, and fats.
Protein should become the foundation of your nutrition. The menu for a week should be low-carbohydrated.
You can take 2gr of carbohydrates per 1kg of your weight at the beginning of your cutting cycle. Later you have to decrease the number of carbs gradually. You should do it little by little so that you can obtain the better outcome.
There are umerous products that contain enough protein so that you can include them in your meal plan:
- meat: veal, rabbit, chicken fillet and turkey,
- lean fish and seafood,
- dairy products with low-fat content: cottage cheese, yogurt, etc.,
- vegetables and greens.
Anabolic steroids for cutting on AchemGear.comIf you need some additional help steroids might become your assistants. Due to the ability of some of them to burn fat and speed up the metabolism, they can drastically shorten the time of the cutting cycle. However, you have to be informed about all the benefits and disadvantages of the drugs.
AchemGear is an official distributor of the pharmaceutical company Achem Pharmaceuticals. You can find here high-quality steroids especially designed for the cutting cycle: Clenachem (Clenbuterol), Testachem P (Testosterone Propionate), Stanachem (Stanozolol), Primachem (Methenolone Enanthate) and others. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have some additional questions. We hope you'll like us!
back to news